Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Rainy the last day or two. Still hasn't stopped me from running. Last night I was out for 38 minutes and did 20 stairs at KL.
- Meghan studing for her driver's license
- Kyle deep into basketball
- Jacob getting ready for little league
- Emily studying to be a computer programmer.
"That which you persist in doing becomes easier to do. Not that the nature of the thing has changed but the power to do has increased." -Emerson
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Monday, October 20, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Well now I'm officially 44. We had a good weekend:
- Meghan and the Dazzlers performed at Kentwood halftime in the rain. She did an awesome job.
- Kyle played in his first two Jammin' basketball games on Saturday. They were in Lynnwood. Kate and Anne came and watched
- Jacob's Falcons lost 1-0 but he had a good time.
- Emily went to her first Sunday school class at St John's.
44 is middle age? I could live to be 88! That would be acceptable. There's still alot to do in 44 years.